- Call to Order and Determination of a Quorum
- Approval of Minutes of the April 4, 2013 City Plan Commission Meeting
- New Business
- Cal No. 13-12 - Petition of CARLA TURNER WELLS, for a Conditional Use Permit to allow for a Large Home Day Care located at 2243 NORTH MAIN STREET in the R-3 Single Family Residence District.
- Cal No. 13-13 - Petition of DECATUR MEMORIAL HEALTH FOUNDATION, to rezone property located at 2122 NORTH 27th STREET from M-1 Intense Commercial/Light Industrial District to O-1 Office District.
- Cal No. 13-14 - Petition of THE KROGER COMPANY, to amend the B-2 Commercial District Planned Unit Development (PUD) located at 1818 SOUTH AIRPORT PLAZA.
- Cal No. 13-15 - Petition of BINK, INC. and THE WOODMOUND, INC., to amend the B-3 Planned Shopping Center District located at 3775 NORTH WOODFORD STREET.
- Cal No. 13-16 - Petition of MARK ALLEN, to amend the B-3 Planned Shopping Center District located at 105 WEST FIRST DRIVE.
- Cal No. 13-18 - Petition of BILLY TYUS, ASSISTANT CITY MANAGER, for amendments to the Macon County and Decatur Comprehensive Plan.
Decatur City Plan Commission Agenda
Thursday, May 2, 2013 at 3:00pm
City Council Chambers, Decatur Civic Center
(Please note: You will need Adobe Reader to open and view the informational documents. You can download the current version from the Adobe web site.)